This ReluHost.com Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) applies to all shared and dedicated clients. The Client agrees that measurements via our third party establish the eligibility for any applicable Performance Credit. In the event that the Client determines that a discrepancy in such measurement exists, Client shall promptly notify ReluHost.com and ReluHost.com and Client will mutually agree upon the validity and accuracy of the measurement, and upon Client’s eligibility for any applicable Performance Credits
This SLA may be amended at any time by ReluHost.com.
ReluHost.com Network is defined as the equipment, software, and facilities within the ReluHost.com network segment, including ReluHost.com’s contracted ISP services to which the ReluHost.com network segment is connected and collectively utilized byReluHost.com to provide dedicated and co-location services
Service Availability is the total time in a calendar month that the ReluHost.com is available through the Internet, provided that Client has established connectivity. ReluHost.com takes responsibility for the Service Availability within its immediate network segment, and cannot be held liable for problems directly related to an upstream bandwidth provider. The ReluHost.com Network will be available to clients free of Network Outages for 99.9% of the time
Service Downtime is any unplanned interruption in Service Availability during which the Client is unable to access the services as described in preceding section, provided the interruption is determined to have been caused by a problem in the immediate ReluHost.com network segment as confirmed by ReluHost.com. Service Downtime is measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in Service Availability during a calendar month. ReluHost.com is not responsible for any unplanned outages due to third-party software failure are the direct responsibility of the software publisher and not of ReluHost.com
Scheduled Service Downtime is any ReluHost.com interruption of Hosting Services. Scheduled Service Downtime occurs during a ReluHost.com server maintenance window, which occurs in conjunction with a 24 hour notice to the Client via electronic communication.
Monitoring Service is the service ReluHost.com provides in order to analyze availability of HTTP based services and applications through its third party monitoring system.
This SLA does not cover Service Downtime caused by problems in the following:
* Client’s local area network
* Client-provided Internet connectivity or end-user software
* Entities inside Client’s internal network including, but not limited to, firewall configuration and bandwidth shaping, local area workstations, or other servers, equipment, and software that have a potential bearing on the local networking environment
Service Downtime Exclusions
The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of Service Availability:
* Any utilized Scheduled Service Downtime
* Any problems beyond the immediate ReluHost.com network segment
* Any interruptions, delays or failures caused by Client or Client’s employees, agents, or subcontractors, such as, but not limited to, the following:
* Inaccurate configurationService Level Agreement